Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

lawr
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 6:56:03 PM | IP Logged

Hi:

Im new to the site. Since finding out that tw09 will not be made available on the PC have decided to try downloading courses from here.

Not having any luck so far. I am running windows xp. pro. cutting edge hardware. Started with TW Caddie 08. Tried downloading zip to My documents. When trying to unzip get message that compressed folder is invalid or corrupted. After reading threads downloaded zip to C: program files. Same message.

Tried the file you gave in your thread. Same message. .....invalid or corrupted.

Unrelated problem: tried to make contribution get error message from msn.

Help!!!!!

And thanks,

Lawr 

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 10:51:23 PM | IP Logged

It sound like your file is being interupted before downloading is complete. Make sure your PC is clear of any viruses and or spyware/adware. WHy your getting an Internet Explorer error is beyond me, try refreshing the page the next time this happens. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

lawr
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 5:43:19 PM | IP Logged

Thaks for your response. I will try downloading again.

Les 

Alienslayer
General Member
No User Image
Portugal

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 11:56:57 AM | IP Logged

Hi TruBluMich

Everytime I install the courses everything seem to be OK, but when i run tw08 it doesn´t show any of the installed courses. I´m using Vista 32bit and a official TW08.
I apreciate any help...Thanks 

davy1960hill
General Member
No User Image
Australia

B-Day: 6/30/1960 (63)

Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 9:03:19 AM | IP Logged

Hi,

On opening the Caddy, I suddenly started to get message "unable to load Jit Compiler:(mscorjit.dll): file may be missing or corrupt. Please run or rerun setup.

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, uninstalling, re-downloading (V1.5) . same message each time.

I will try the version you posted recently, Trublu, and get back to you. Way past bed-time right now :)

Cheers,

Davy 

davy1960hill Signature

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 5:36:35 PM | IP Logged

Please download and Install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

davy1960hill
General Member
No User Image
Australia

B-Day: 6/30/1960 (63)

Posted: Friday, September 5, 2008 at 1:32:13 AM | IP Logged

TruBluMich said:
"Please download and Install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework."

Ok - I did that and its working again :)

Many thanks trublumich

Cheers,

Davy 

davy1960hill Signature

mantolik
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 4:15:06 PM | IP Logged

It sounds like I have the same problem has MarkLewis197. It just says TWCaddie needs to close, everytime I start it. It is very frustrating. The conditions I am running on are nearly identical to Lewis197. 

lsd66
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 at 9:51:24 PM | IP Logged

HELP! I finally got TW Caddie installed, But now I get error message saying caddie has encountered a problem and must close!!

looking on your fourms I see many had the same problem back in 08 but no soulition is ever given?!?!

I have re-installed x3 ,have .net frame 2.0 ect.,ect., ect.!!!

I LOVE my TW 08 Game and would love to try all these GREAT courses!!!

HELP!!! 

jbcalg
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 4/1/1969 (55)

Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 at 10:58:05 PM | IP Logged

TruBluMich said:
"Please download and Install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework."

net framework is up to 3.5 now 

jbcalg Signature

========
JBCalg
Self Promotion doesnt make it so
========

Lupojohn
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 8:04:14 PM | IP Logged

To TruBlueMich: I am not able to install the TW Caddie 08 Windows Vista version to my computer, even though that is what I have. I install the Vista 64 version, which installs fine, but every time I try to install a course, my file never gets completed. What can I do about this and is the Vista 64 TW Caddie compatible with a plain Windows Vista computer? 

SueP57
General Member
No User Image
Australia

Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 at 9:16:40 PM | IP Logged

hi my name is john and i am having trouble downloading courses on my computer i am running on windows vista can u please help 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 3:02:43 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 3:03:00 AM

Hi....
When you are playing TW08 game:
First you will have to install automatic installer: TWCaddie08
Follow link below to download and install TWCaddie08:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/twinstaller.asp

(;You will see on link above there is also link inside with help: View the user guide)

When you downloaded ....and installed TWCaddie08.... you will find icon/shortcut on your desktop.

Now you will have to create a new folder on your desktop (; or other location) and give the new folder a name: (; for example: TW08 custom courses )
(;In this new folder you will have to download the course + all required libraries.)

Now go to startpage of Coursedownloads site.....and on left side on top you will see section: Coursedownloads.....Tiger woods 2008
Inside you will find all custom courses,.......when you found a course you want to install:

on top of page of the course you want to download click: Download Course
now on next popup page you will see on left side download link for the course: Coursedownloads.net
click on link (;Coursedownloads.net) and download the coursefile to the new folder you created on your desktop.
Now on right side you will see a list of all required libraries..........click on each libraryname (;text)....and download all libraries to the new folder you created on your desktop.

When you downloaded coursefile + all required libraries to the new folder, it is time to install course + all libraries in TW08 with automatic installer TWCaddie08:

on desktop dubble click icon/shortcut: TWCaddie08

Now a popup screen will appear, and on top right side click: Install
Now on next popup screen you will have to browse/find to the new folder you created on your desktop
When you found the new folder in popup screen you will see the downloaded course+ libraries zip files.
Now first dubble click on all libries zip files... and TWCaddie08 will install all libraries automatic in TW08
At last dubble click the course file...and TWCaddie08 will install course automatic in TW08.

Some Notes:
The course zip file is the one with the highest number )....It is important to install all libraries first....and at last the course zip file.
(;The reason is: When you first install course file you will receive message of missing libraries )
(;When you receive message of missing library: download missing library and install also in TW08 with TWCaddie08)

Important:you only have to download and install library once..........when you download and install other courses that are using the same library, you dont have to install that library again.

VERY IMPORTANT when you are using Vista:

TW Caddie08 needs to have permission from the first time you install it. UAC Creates registery entries for each individual user and denies access to the keys Tiger Woods 08 uses to read courses from.

Simply put here is how to fix every single issue that Vista users have encountered. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM HAS ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES.

So how do you do that you ask?

Browse to the folder you installed TW Caddie 08 usally:
C://Program Files/CourseDownloads.com/TW Caddie 08

Locate the following file:
TW Caddie 08.exe

(;VISTA 64 BETA)
TW Caddie 08 Vista 64.exe

Right Click on that file and select Properties.

With properties Open select the tab labeled Compatibility

In the Compatibility screen you will see a option near the bottom that says:
Run This Program as Administrator

Check the box and click Apply and then OK. As the manual says you the program MUST BE RAN AS AN ADMINISTER. IN XP just being logged in as an Admin is enough. Vista on the other hand you have to tell it to run as an Administer.

This has fixed 99.9% of all reported problems with TW Caddie and Vista. 

ken369
General Member
No User Image
Spain

B-Day: 4/13/1939 (85)

Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 5:13:53 PM | IP Logged

Hi i am new to your forum, i did have T.W08 for xmas 2008 but never really got to involved with it,so i must thank you for the great info on how to download and install new courses, i have put a folder on the desk top, but how do i get the zip file to go into in direct,?? 

ronnie42366
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 12:24:17 PM | IP Logged

i am having problems installing the tigerwoods08 caddie what do i do 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 1:22:19 PM | IP Logged

hi Ronnie,
Are you using Vista?
When you are using Vista:

This was posted in forum, by Trublumich :

The program needs to have permission from the first time you install it. UAC Creates registery entries for each individual user and denies access to the keys Tiger Woods 08 uses to read courses from.

Simply put here is how to fix every single issue that Vista users have encountered. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM HAS ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES.

So how do you do that you ask?

Browse to the folder you installed TW Caddie 08 usally:
C://Program Files/CourseDownloads.com/TW Caddie 08

Locate the following file:
TW Caddie 08.exe

(VISTA 64 BETA)
TW Caddie 08 Vista 64.exe

Right Click on that file and select Properties.

With properties Open select the tab labeled Compatibility

In the Compatibility screen you will see a option near the bottom that says:
Run This Program as Administrator

Check the box and click Apply and then OK. As the manual says you the program MUST BE RAN AS AN ADMINISTER. IN XP just being logged in as an Admin is enough. Vista on the other hand you have to tell it to run as an Administer.

This has fixed 99.9% of all reported problems with TW Caddie and Vista.

ecsqueaqky
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 11:40:24 PM | IP Logged

it say's that i have tw caddie 08 downloaded.all my courses show up and properties are good.but when i go to play tw08 online ,it doesn't have any custom courses on it.it's like tw caddie 08 and tw 08 aren't in sync 

cms659
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 6/14/1959 (64)

Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 11:47:53 PM | IP Logged

ecsqueaqky said:
"it say's that i have tw caddie 08 downloaded.all my courses show up and properties are good.but when i go to play tw08 online ,it doesn't have any custom courses on it.it's like tw caddie 08 and tw 08 aren't in sync"

When you go to create a match online in one of the TW08 lobbies - there are 2 buttons down below where you would type the name of the matchup: Ranked and Custom. If you click that "Custom" button - all the non-stock installed courses you have should appear in the dropdown list that you see when you hit the "Courses" link. 

cms659 Signature

Chuck
CDT Staff

JPlayerHogan
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 9:25:16 AM | IP Logged

i cannot download TW Caddie since I put Windows 7 on my computer. Any suggestions please? jhogan40@verizon.net 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 9:46:54 AM | IP Logged

First, there is no need to post your question in multiple forum areas. Your other posts have been deleted.

Next, are you having problems DOWNLOADING or LOADING the TW Caddie? Your multiple messages were worded differently, with one saying you couldn't download the Caddie and the other saying that you couldn't load it. Big difference between the two.

If you are having a problem DOWNLOADING, what kind of error are you seeing when you click on the link to download the program? Is it only partially downloading? Give us more information to work with.

If you are having a problem installing or LOADING, what kind of an error are you seeing? Were you able to properly install the program? Are you running it as an Administrator? What version of Win7 are you using (32-bit or 64-bit)? Are you installing the proper version of Caddie for your version of Win7? You have to provide more information than you are having a problem in order for us to give assistance. 

Page of 4
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
bubbalee1234,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Having Problems Installing? - Page 2 Loaded in 0.344 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 7:54:56 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.