Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:23:08 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 777theangel on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:32:00 PM

Hi, Im 777theangel, and I have been going here for a while for course downloads i just re-installed my TW08 on my pc. i love the graphics for i never seen a golf game more detailed and expandable in my whole life and I played the masters 2012 for pc as well. I have to say, 2012 the masters, also known for a while as TW online was never even close to the quality of the:

2007 made game of TW08 for pc. and I can say I have the entire PlayStation 2 compatible EA golf games ever made which is pga tour 96 till tiger woods PGA tour 2010 beleve it or not.

most people know that the PlayStation 2 {and the Wii (;never tried)} is the funnest way to play this pic below is my entire collections I have from 96 till 2013 and the only one i need another console for is the last one for 2013 it requires a PS3 and you should already know I have a computer for my pc version

This is not me bragging I made this post so people could see that of how many games are compatable for PS2 which is a lot i am not a showoff please no rude gestures Im not well known here yet i know 

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:23:57 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 777theangel on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:49:00 PM

777theangel said:
"Hi, Im 777theangel, and I have been going here for a while for course downloads i just re-installed my TW08 on my pc. i love the graphics for i never seen a golf game more detailed and expandable in my whole life and I played the masters 2012 for pc as well. I have to say, 2012 the masters, also known for a while as TW online was never even close to the quality of the:

2007 made game of TW08 for pc. and I can say I have the entire PlayStation 2 compatible EA golf games ever made which is pga tour 96 till tiger woods PGA tour 2010 beleve it or not.

most people know that the PlayStation 2 {and the Wii (;never tried)} is the funnest way to play this pic below is my entire collections I have from 96 till 2013 and the only one i need another console for is the last one for 2013 it requires a PS3 and you should already know I have a computer for my pc version

This is not me bragging I made this post so people could see that of how many games are compatible for PS2 which is a lot i am not a showoff please no rude gestures Im not well known here yet i know"

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:46:38 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 777theangel on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 12:44:00 AM bad grammer

I enjoy playing different courses, on these various games they all have a different twist. Like new music, for example. theres never a dull moment while your playing these long term fun games. All have tweaks and none are the same as last year they dont even look the same to me either. Also They have a different way of playing so collecting all of them like i am still doing. Is a good place to start

JJ games is my favorite site of collecting old games. I just bought tiger woods 2000. i am not buying the game for tiger woods the person. I buy them because i like to collect and play them.

My favorite thing about them is the different courses in each one. However, I dont like the fact that EA included pebble beach and bay hill in almost all the PS2 versions. i am sick of Pebble Beach and Bay Hill because the games themselves keep repeating the tournaments in all the games it seems. :(; 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 11:59:08 AM | IP Logged

Wooow, that is a nice collection you have there. 

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10:24:19 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 777theangel on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10:25:00 PM

thanks, I now need to focus on getting a super Nintendo and a PS3 for to have the rest of ea golf franchise and be able to play them. the first PGA tour by EA is difficult to play on pc i know because Ive played PGA tour for MS-DOS growing up. but i think it would be funner to collect the PS3 first. but most of the entire franchise will work with a PS2 and partially a PS1 if your desperate.

you guys will probably see me on here a lot more and if I do extend my collection Ill post again on this thread and youll see it for the ones I am missing. however, I dont ever collect the same game twice unless it is a PC version.

all other console versions with the same year dont matter to me 

777theangel
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10:30:04 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 777theangel on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10:30:00 PM

and speaking of history of golf games I seen a golf game made back in the 80s that I thought was pointless because it had literally no graphics except a ball, a sky and a golfer and a flag in fact I will not be playing that one not to mention green for grass 

There are 2 active members online
ChuckH, dancamp,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - EA's old franchise history in the mix - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 4:17:39 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.