TW08 Courses from Berlin to the Far East
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

stvn6165
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 1:06:31 AM | IP Logged

As the title says, I'm looking for any TW08 courses that are located from East Germany all the way to Japan. Not so much south towards Australia or New Zealand, but more or less a straight shot to Japan. Going east, not west. I got the UK, Spain and Africa covered.

What I've been doing is typing in any countries in the search here and going from there.

For Japan itself, I found only Sakurajima, and I already had that one from the old days.

For China, so far I have found Reignwood and Ao Xiang, and Sky72, Blackstone and Incheon for the Korean peninsula.
I found nothing in the search for any Eastern/Soviet bloc countries, Turkey or Russia itself. The closest I found to anything east bloc related was Fontana in Austria.

Now I'm asking for and open to any suggestions, because I'm stumped at this point.
Maybe even a fantasy course that could closely resemble any of the aforementioned areas would suffice. I'm open to any ideas.

What would be the ultimate is a map that showed TW PGA Tour courses courses all over the world. Realistically, a list of the courses and where they are located at would be nice enough. To create either would be a major undertaking, I get it. TIA...

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 6:47:12 AM | IP Logged

Yes courses from east Europe will be hard to find.
On link below you can download a textfile with all TW08 courses alphabetic ordered:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=9922&forum=14 

Rickie
General Member
Japan

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 10:35:05 AM | IP Logged

Japan - Hakone park, Hokkaido
China - Sheshan
India - Himalayas
Indonesia - Hills of Java, Bali Golf and CC
Egypt - Pharos Greens 

stvn6165
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 7:33:22 PM | IP Logged

Gunpower61 said:
"Yes courses from east Europe will be hard to find.
On link below you can download a textfile with all TW08 courses alphabetic ordered:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=9922&forum=14"

A very comprehensive list indeed, exactly what I was looking for.
What I will now do is add the countries and cities to each one as I go along -should have that task done in about three years or so...lol

Thank you very much Gunpower! 

stvn6165
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 7:38:04 PM | IP Logged

Rickie said:
"Japan - Hakone park, Hokkaido
China - Sheshan
India - Himalayas
Indonesia - Hills of Java, Bali Golf and CC
Egypt - Pharos Greens"

I never knew of any courses in the Himalayas, so I'm glad I asked.
Now I am adding these into my rotation as we speak. Thank you very much Rickie! 

Stylar
General Member
South Africa

B-Day: 11/16/1981 (42)

Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 12:37:37 AM | IP Logged

I don't know if this count but a fantasy course
Japan-Sakurajima Golf Club 

Stylar Signature

Motherboard-Asus ROG Strix X570-E/CPU-AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16 Core 4.9 Ghz/GPU-Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 12GB GDDR6/RAM-Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-4400 (2 x 16GB)/HD-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVME SSD+4GB Samsung 870 EVO SSD/PSU-Cooler Master V750.

There are 2 active members online
Holein1, Mav01,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - TW08 Courses from Berlin to the Far East - Page 1 Loaded in 0.236 seconds
Thursday, April 18, 2024 @ 9:00:57 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.