Author  Message

ads
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 2/10/1968 (56)

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 at 5:44:32 AM | IP Logged

Hi,

I put a post up here last week about advice on the very best courses.
What i should have said is that i have around 600, have a new rig, and installing all of them again doesn't seem like a good idea.

Anyone out there with a GREAT list of the best courses i can re-install and enjoy again? ..

p.s can you pm me with your suggestion, as new threads start here quite frequently.

TY

links386
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 6:59:27 AM | IP Logged

I have a been a pc golf game player since before windows 95 came out @Adds and I used to play even newer golfing games the best ones being TW 08 , the masterrs of 2012 and links 2003 I can tell I then got hooked on the PS2 & PS3 series and found that the playstation games are done better than all PC golfing games I've played in the past. With a playstation, it's less maintenance to operate and continue playing and although you can't add custom courses. at least you don't have to worry about bugs as much at least with the TW for PS2 series. I found that the courses are more fun to play on an anolog stick then cpu mouse but maybe not as easy plus my butt don't get sore from sitting on a hard cpu chair. that is why I prefer console golf games & Some Of The Fantasy golf courses in TW series for PS2 you can't find on here, I tryed already and they are well done fantasy courses If they were added finally I was unaware 

links386
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 7:16:45 AM | IP Logged

edited by: links386 on Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 7:19:00 AM

their is a total of 25 Playstation games out there on just EA''s franchise alone incuding about 100 different golf courses and each game has it''s own tweeks and turns as well as graphics and they include so many different styles of golf not found on PC golfing like speed golf where you run around the real golf course racing the next golfer. playing chiken while makeing your golfer race to the next hole on foot or just walk the courses and have player sit there 

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Best TW Courses - Page 1 Loaded in 0.266 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 2:18:17 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.