How to get Black Rock Cove?
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

dandylan
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 at 4:53:50 PM | IP Logged

I looked up this course on the internet and found a listing for it in Wikipedia under Tiger Woods 03. I purchased a copy of it off of Ebay and it arrived today. However, after installing it, it did not have that fantasy course. My hope was to install it in Tiger Woods 07 and play it. I did install Torrey Pines off of the Tiger Woods 03 DVD and it worked fine, just looked old which I expected since the older courses have outdated graphics.

Which version of Tiger Woods does have Black Rock Cove? Or was it only available on the consoles? Does anyone have the files for it available?

I'd just like to mention that I think this forum is great and shows how many people still love the older versions of the game (not to knock the new version). I still have a lot of fun playing the 07 version for which I am able to load the most courses both official and CourseDownloads custom ones which you all have created. 

jjhold
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:55:34 PM | IP Logged

i bet the console game is what had it....the concoles always had more courses than pc version 

jjhold Signature

JJHold Designs...because I have to do something in my limited spare time ;)

There are 1 active members online
dancamp,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - How to get Black Rock Cove? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Monday, May 20, 2024 @ 6:46:58 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.