stored courses with vista
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

brandyyy67
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 1:44:42 PM | IP Logged

when using the tw caddie to d/l courses where are they actually stored on your system?mine all work fine but havnt a clue where actual files are kept. 

Cokeybill54
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 7/6/1954 (69)

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 4:29:32 PM | IP Logged

I save mine in a golf download file that I made myself in my Documents(Vista). When I first save them for the coursedownloads mine are saved there. When you use the install, look to see where they are at the top of the pop up before dbl clicking the file to install. 

Cokeybill54 Signature

jbcalg
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 4/1/1969 (55)

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 6:23:30 PM | IP Logged

better off moving them afterwards to a separate folder
the bigger My Documents gets, the more you might lose if you need to reinstall windows etc

once oyu have a separate folder created - point Caddy there as default, then all downloads will go there 

jbcalg Signature

========
JBCalg
Self Promotion doesnt make it so
========

There are 1 active members online
Bronstet,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - stored courses with vista - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Sunday, May 19, 2024 @ 12:35:45 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.