Fairways are black?
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

jdupree
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 9:05:39 PM | IP Logged

edited by: R0Bkh on Monday, August 10, 2009 at 12:59:00 AM Moved from Tutorials/FAQs forum to General forum

Hello. I have downloaded 2 courses for Tiger Woods 2007. I do have clsetup for '07. On both courses the faiways are black? Has anyone else had this and what can I do? Thanks! 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (63)

Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 at 3:59:10 AM | IP Logged

Hi...
Your graphics card is probably not strong enough to render the custom course. Custom courses are much tougher to render for your system, compared with the stock courses.Most people with onboard graphics (chipset) are having black fairways.
Some more help on link below:
http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/search_results.asp?search=black+fairways&searchin=0&look=1&sortby=0&SubID=0 

Scottiedog23
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 at 6:32:36 AM | IP Logged

I had the same problem with black grass and missing trees. Installed a better graphics cards, and now I can see how bad I really am...

but the grass is green. 

There are 1 active members online
BillSaunders,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Fairways are black? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.158 seconds
Tuesday, May 21, 2024 @ 4:47:12 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.