Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/30/1976 (47)

Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 9:33:30 AM | IP Logged

Hi,

Just downloaded the compiling COMPILING COURSES with VIRTUAL MACHINE for VISTA / VISTA 64 USERS, just wondering if their is any other way to compile a course using the CA.

It seems like a lot of work trying to get the CA to run. I don't have any old copies of windows to install either.

My PC died and I had to get another computer and it came with VISTA not really happy about it to be honest.

I am sure many designers of these custom courses have VISTA on their PC, just wondering, how people compile their courses?

Right now I pulled a course from my dead hard drive, it has a small error in the course (spikes) I just need to do a 30 second fix and than the course is good to go. However with now running Vista, I can't do the adjustments.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:22:40 PM | IP Logged

Help? Anyone have the answer to this? Anyway, I will just release the course as is, it works fine..... 

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:11:22 PM | IP Logged

I have been using Vista for well over a year and have not found anyway around it. Compiling needs to be done XP. I use virtual PC also. If you would like, I would be more than happy to compile for you. You can email it to me, or pm it, etc and I will get it back to you. I will also need any libraries that have not been previously released. 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:24:03 PM | IP Logged

I already sent this thing out, it should have been lost anyway, got lucky pulling it off my old PC. I am taking my PC to a computer buddy of mine, so I should be able to get XP back. I pulled all my files to the new PC, so I didn't lose anything. I really don't like vista that much, at least so far. I am not happy about using Windows mail, plus I loved Outlook Express !!

It just sucks to be honest, I have lost my PC about 7 to 8 times now. I go to the wrong websites or whatever and
bang. This is the second time windows doesnt even load.  

There are 1 active members online
Billlovesgolf,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - CA running with Vista??? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Sunday, May 19, 2024 @ 1:09:32 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.