Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 1:34:21 AM | IP Logged

edited by: TruBluMich on Friday, July 30, 2010 at 7:35:00 PM Moved from General forum to Staff Announcements forum

With the new site we are going to be adding alot of new features and completely revamping all the old ones. But with new stuff comes new stuff to manage, organize and assist members with.

We are looking for people who would be willing to help out in the following areas.

Library Screenshots - (;Bozes old job - big shoes to fill)

Tutorial Administrator: This person is going to be in charge of the tuorial section.

Utility and Add-on Manager: In charge of the utilities and add-ons

Tutorial Staff: Need people to Write/Record Video of tutorials and submitt them to the site. Tutorials can range from designing courses to how to repair your PC, whatever has to do with the game.

Jeffs Secretary: Not sure here but you would do secretarial stuff for Jeff.

Gunpowers Secretary: Not sure here either but you would do secretarial stuff for Pat.

Robs Secretary: No idea what a secretary does, but you would be doing secretarial type stuff for Rob.

Carnousties Secretary: Ian needs a secretary too, so youll be doing his secretarial work.

Kriss Secretary: Dont everyone jump up at once for this position, Kris needs help with all of our German members, so youll help her with her secretarial type stuff.

Shirt Designer: SPOILER ALERT, yes the new site is going to have a CS store where you can buy cyber-golf related merchandise, well we need some t-shirt ideas.

ANYONE WITH ASP, VB, JAVASCRIPT AND SQL or Software expierence that wants to help me and Rob in creating new features for the site. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 9:19:42 PM | IP Logged

TruBluMich said:
"With the new site we are going to be adding alot of new features and completely revamping all the old ones. But with new stuff comes new stuff to manage, organize and assist members with.

We are looking for people who would be willing to help out in the following areas.

ANYONE WITH ASP, VB, JAVASCRIPT AND SQL or Software expierence that wants to help me and Rob in creating new features for the site."

I will help out here as much as I can, don't have a ton of time that I can promise on a committed basis, but I would like to help in maybe some smaller tasks, especially MSSQL statements and the like, as well as testing testing testing. I can test in all of the major browsers, IE7 on both XP & Vista, Firefox on both, and IE8 as well as Win 7 in two weeks when I get the new test bed for that built. Let me know how when I can help & I will 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

PCping3
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/15/1958 (65)

Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 8:46:27 PM | IP Logged

I can help someone, I pretty much have all kind of time on my hands since I can't work anymore LOl. Don't have much know how on the computer programs but I can do something 

laexpress
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 6/3/1970 (53)

Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 10:51:06 PM | IP Logged

I would be glad to lend a hand. I'm not sure what you need help with ? I just finish my CCNA Cisco level 1, and work on a web site project, and I am just starting some data base management, if any of that can help let me know. Thanks again for all the great courses and the time that goes with it.

LA & Charlie 

laexpress Signature

It''s a vector right to the hole Victor.

Otto Kriete
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/1/1953 (70)

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 at 7:04:10 PM | IP Logged

Gunpowers Secretary: Not sure here either but you would do secretarial stuff for Jeff.

Poor Pat... never gets enough respect..... If he'll have me,, I'll be Gunny's sec......... 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 at 7:28:03 PM | IP Logged

I'm still waiting on a cute secretary that wears short skirts ;-). 

Otto Kriete
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 at 9:39:13 PM | IP Logged

well, under no conditions am I wearing a French Maid outfit!!!! 

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 at 10:48:46 PM | IP Logged

lmao 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

jbcalg
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 4/1/1969 (54)

Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 12:24:32 AM | IP Logged

Otto Kriete said:
"well, under no conditions am I wearing my regular French Maid outfit!!!!"

fixed it for you 

jbcalg Signature

========
JBCalg
Self Promotion doesnt make it so
========

Otto Kriete
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 9:52:09 AM | IP Logged

jbcalg said:
"
Otto Kriete said:
"well, under no conditions am I wearing JB's French Maid outfit!!!!"

......"

... restored it to its original form............. 

GregPutnam
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 at 3:24:38 PM | IP Logged

Ditto Pings post. Can do lots of clerical stuff... 

maizinblue
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 12:22:08 PM | IP Logged

I have been using this site for about a month. I have been drawing people to this site for you already. When my people have problems i research the problem and then help them fix it. i have also been getting people to donate to your site as well. I love playing these courses but some as yo may know need them to donate in order to play. I would like to see a contact us link. It would help me out or an email address that i could reach you at. im all in for lending a hand. 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 1:00:19 PM | IP Logged

edited by: JSJarvis on Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 1:01:00 PM

There is a Private Message system here that you can use to contact any of the staff members at any time. Just below the tabs at the top of the screen you will see Welcome and there will be some options there (;My Account, Course Manager, Log Out and Messenger>. If you click on Messenger, that is where you can send a PM to any of us. When you click on New Message there all of the staff members are already populated in the drop down menu. 

There are 2 active members online
chrisablitt, rgaps,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - We need volunteers - Page 1 Loaded in 0.406 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 4:05:45 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.