Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

Gary Boyce
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 6/3/1959 (64)

Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 9:37:16 AM | IP Logged

I dont get a chance to play often so I usually have an ongoing PGA Tour match . Can I modify the stock season to include some of the user created courses? Or better yet, has someone already created a custom season?
Thanks for any info.
Gary 

Maggie
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 9:58:00 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Maggie on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 9:58:00 AM

If for 06, yes just download the Career Editor, I think it is on the site.

If for 07 follow this supplied by another user on another site, and yes it works, I have tried it...

I have TW06 still, and I was able to create a season with the career editor, and I placed the PGAuser.gcf in the TW07 folder in my documents. When a new player is created in TW07, there is the option of using the custom season. So far it is working fine for me, but it is a bit of an annoyance because you have to also install the courses in TW06 Course Utilities.

Tom

R0Bkh
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 9/26/1959 (64)

Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 11:13:27 AM | IP Logged

I would be amazed if there are any add-ons for 2007 now, we can only hope that the career editor and course architect re appear for the 2008 version. 

R0Bkh Signature

Thanks for visiting CourseDownloads.com

There are 2 active members online
Gunpower61, rgaps,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Question on PGA Tour season? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.219 seconds
Tuesday, May 7, 2024 @ 11:55:31 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.