Topic Locked  
Author  Message

Bundy
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 7/17/1968 (55)

Posted: Friday, June 2, 2006 at 1:57:36 AM | IP Logged

I finally got around to buying TW06 and so far I really like it but now its time to design my first course for 06.

Topic Locked

sluggo523
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, June 4, 2006 at 10:58:05 PM | IP Logged

Hey Bundy, I dont have an answer for you, but I wanted to thank you for your 05 coures, all I liked very much. I have yet to go to 06 because I am afraid that my computer will not be able to run it very well. I know that when I play 04 most of the graphics are grayed out, which is strange because 05 works great with all setting on high. So I was wondering if 06 would give me the same trouble? Are you running it on the same system? How does it look and run compared to 05? Good luck on your first 06 design, if I ever buy 06 I am sure I will play them as well. 

Topic Locked

Bundy
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 7/17/1968 (55)

Posted: Monday, June 5, 2006 at 12:46:25 AM | IP Logged

Thanks for the comments on my 05 courses. I had fun making them and have learned a lot.

Topic Locked

There are 2 active members online
eamonn dowd, Philo_Beddoe,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Need Building Suggestions - Page 1 Loaded in 0.375 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 11:17:48 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.