Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : The Course Source
Testers Needed....Etc.
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

bryder2162
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:38:34 PM | IP Logged

Your help is needed in testing a new course I am working on. It is a revised version of another course I created called Joshua Lakes Golf Club. The new layout is called TPC Joshua Lakes. I am at the point where I think everything is pretty much done. I just need some testers to give it their opinions. Attached is a picture of the hole layout.

If you are interested just send me a message at bryder2162 or reply to this post.

Thanks.

bryder2162
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:40:43 PM | IP Logged

Here is another picture looking back across the course from the elevated 6th green. 

bryder2162
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:45:58 PM | IP Logged

Now for the "Etc.". I have a website called Spice Golf. I would like to host a tournament every once in awhile, however, I need golfers who would be interested in playing. Spice Golf is a "just for fun and love of the game" site. It is full of links, files and course downloads. Click the link on the Coursedownloads home page on the left hand side of the screen and check us out. If you want to play golf with us, click on the links on Spice Golf to drop us a line. Thanks! Please check us out and enjoy the courses and other information!

Bruce Ryder

There are 1 active members online
DIC7704,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Testers Needed....Etc. - Page 1 Loaded in 0.191 seconds
Sunday, April 28, 2024 @ 11:39:26 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.