Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : The Course Source
CLS Question
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

bryder2162
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:06:28 PM | IP Logged

I have a new course that uses Deep Rough as the base texture. I have been trying to get squirrels and deer to appear using the basic CLS and they do not. Is deep rough a different texture than rough in the eyes of TW 08? I have tried adding an "Included Terrain = other" to the CLS.ini file and it did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Quietly
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 12/12/1800 (223)

Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 3:35:30 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Quietly on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 3:38:00 PM

There is no actual deep rough as a texture option. It''s either ''Rough'' or ''Weedrough''

If using the rough designation doesn''t get your stuff to show up, use weedrough. If that doesn''t work, then something else is wrong.

''Other'' is a different texture designation, most often used for things like dirt, wood or other non-standard surfaces. 

bryder2162
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 10:10:01 AM | IP Logged

Thanks for getting back to me. I have it working to a degree. The deer show up in herds but the squirrels I guess are off playing on another course....they are not appearing very often!

There are 1 active members online
Holein1,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - CLS Question - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Saturday, April 27, 2024 @ 4:23:52 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.