Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 2:12:37 PM | IP Logged

If anyone is interested, as I am trying to get back into designing a little more, I have compiled a Google Doc which displays the layouts of all my fictional courses. My goal is to make a course guide for each one, focusing on the things that may not be apparent from playing the course one or two times (and maybe a secret here or there).

Here is a link to the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S8nTZ9PPQgdG-wQWrIQUOWyVREtywgTS6g76vOW2hj4/edit

The courses included are:
Bolinwood- Commonwealth (Style: Combination of Pinehurst and Augusta)
Bolinwood- Diamond (Style: Inspired by a picture of Disneyworld)
Bolinwood- Golden (Style: American Links)
Bolinwood- Knight's (Style: Based loosely off Bethpage-Black incorporating a traditional style)
Bolinwood- Lake (Style: Inspired by Pete Dye)
Bolinwood- Old (Style: Traditional American, similar to Firestone and Cog Hill)
Centennial View (Style: Based in the Rocky Mountains)
Dropoff Point (Style: Based on the Pacific Coast, similar to Pebble Beach)
North Coast Country Club (Style: Based on the Lake Erie shoreline, with a feel for an ocean course)
Pineapple Shores (Style: Hawaiian course similar to Waialae with some shoreline holes)
Royal St. James (Style: Traditional Scottish links with a bit of a modern flare)
The Chinchilla Run Resort (Style: South American rainforest and desert, fantasy with a lot of eye candy) 

There are 1 active members online
Bobo,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - All My Fictional Courses - Page 1 Loaded in 0.234 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 6:08:39 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.