Author  Message

Slappy-Gilmo
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5:07:10 PM | IP Logged

I'm slappy Gilmore

I own Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06.

It took me a very long time to figure out how to DOWNLOAD courses for TW PGA 06. Now that I have finally figured out the DOWNLOADING part........I have not yet figured out how to INSTALL these courses that I have downloaded. I have tried everything to no avail. Why is it so complicated to download and install courses for TW PGA Tour?

Does anyone know how to INSTALL downloaded courses for TW PGA 06? 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 11:30:05 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 11:46:00 AM

Hi.....
( On bottom i also posted a link for a video with help )
There are several ways to install the course + libraries in TW06, below is help how you can do it with CLsetup06
first install CLsetup06, you can download it on link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/category.asp?id=1&gameid=8

When you downloaded the clsetup06 zipfile, first extract or unzip it, and you will see a file: clsetup06-1.0d
Dubble click clsetup06-1.0d, and CLsetup06 will be installed on your PC.
when you installed CLsetup06, you will find an icon on desktop.
Important when you are using win7 or Win8 or Win10 or Vista:
right click CLsetup06 icon on desktop.....and choose: properties......Compatibility.....and check box: Run as administrator

Now you have to create a new folder on your PC, you can create it where you want, but not in TW game.
I created new folder on my desktop.
In this new folder you will have to download the course zip file + all listed libraries zip files.
( no need to unzip the downloaded files, CLsetup can handle zip files )

When you found a course you want to download:
On left side you will see:Coursedownloads.net ( Click on it to download course )
On right side you will see : Library name.....with list of all required libraries.
You will have to download all listed libraries on the right side, click on each library name to download.
( Example: when you have course + 5 listed libraries, you will have to download 6 files.Course file + 5 libraries )
When you downloaded course+libraries in new folder:
Dubble click CLsetup icon on desktop and popup screen will appear...in this popup screen you will have to browse/find the new folder where you downloaded course+libraries.
When you found: First dubble click all library zip files, agree with all questions and libraries will be installed in TW game.
At last dubble click the course zip file, agree with all questions and course will be installed in TW game.

Important note: When you are using the create myzip feature, then you will have only one big zipfile you downloaded, with all libraries and the course in 1 big zipfile.
Just install this big zipfile with CLsetup06, as described above.

Important note, i also found a video on youtube:
for TW07 i think, but same procedure for TW06 and you need CLsetup06 for TW06, and you have to run it as administrator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7ysFtEIjk

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Installing courses on TW PGA O6. - Page 1 Loaded in 0.203 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 4:45:41 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.