E key on keyboard
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

James
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 1:28:41 PM | IP Logged

This is not a reply, but, a question. I have been playing Tiger Woods 08 a long time. I downloaded some courses and libraries and everything was working fine. Then the other day I was playing and when I pressed the E key to zoom up the fairway to take a look, the game froze up. I tried different courses and had the same problem. The other keys worked fine. I played several holes without using the E key and it went smooth. As soon as i pressed the E key, same problem. I uninstalled Tiger and reinstalled. Same problem............Does anyone have a clue what may be wrong and help me out. I certainly would appreciate it..........Thanks a Bunch 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 4:27:49 PM | IP Logged

Hello James, are you on Win7 or win8 or Win10 ?
And do you know what graphics card you are using ?
I was wondering if you did a graphics card driver upgrade, sometimes new graphics drivers can cause problems. 

There are 1 active members online
goofygolf,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - E key on keyboard - Page 1 Loaded in 0.109 seconds
Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 8:27:21 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.