Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

chingahook
General Member
No User Image
Spain

Posted: Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:36:15 PM | IP Logged

Hi everyone,
Maybe somebody posted a similar topic sometime ago, so I apologize in that case.
I was wondering if you could help me with this issue; I would like to set up a pga tour career, but 2 things are concerning me.
First, I noticed that when I tried to play a full 42 events pga season, the top 50 players (Dj, Rory, Jordan etc) took part in at least 38 events. So I was thinking how I could find a way to avoid them to play the most events. I think that in the real pga tour players are used to play around 19-25 events, not more.
So maybe I can low the money prices in order to make it. But I wanted to know how much is that amount. Considering the top money prize is 8m $..Can discourage the top players to play in those tournaments with 1,2 or 3 m$? Any of you had ever try?

Second: I want to allocate the plr players file in the Pgatour, pgachamp and pgasmall folders.
But I wanted to figure out in which of them I should to put them.
I was doing some research in the forum and people said that I should to put all of them (200 players?) in the pgatour folder, and the best players in pga champ and the rest of them in the pgasmall folder. But I want to play against 144-150 players in each event, not more.
In conclussion, I want to play against 150 players and every single player playing 25 events top.

Thank you very much in advance, for your time and patiente.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:24:11 PM | IP Logged

Hello, i am not sure this is what you need, but maybe you will find some help on link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10191&bookmark= 

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Some help to create a proper season - Page 1 Loaded in 0.172 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 2:33:03 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.