Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

outlaw78
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7:08:25 PM | IP Logged

edited by: outlaw78 on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7:08:00 PM

I am trying to search "Lake" in TW08. I get the first page to show the search results, however when I click next page, it corrupts the search. When I first search I get nine pages but when I click next page, I get 155 pages of results and none of them have "Lake" in the title. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 at 9:18:58 AM | IP Logged

Hello, yes it is a bug in the search function, but there is a sort of alternative.
I made a list with all TW08 courses listed in a textfile ( in alphabetical order ).
here is the link to the textfile: http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10255&forum=14
( Or in Forum go to section: The course source.....and look for topic: All TW08 courses listed

When you have the list it is easy to see what courses are available for download.
When the file is open, on top left go to: File....and choose save as...and it will be saved on your PC.
When you open the textfile, on top choose: Edit....Find
In the find box type: lake
And you can scroll in the list trough all courses containing lake 

There are 1 active members online
wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Course Search Function - Page 1 Loaded in 0.234 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 9:10:04 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.