Error Codes
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

malibujohn
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 11:35:56 PM | IP Logged

When attempting to play TWG 2004, the screen resolution changed so that I could not see the bottom of the screen, (club selection Direction etc) I attempted to reset the screen size but "it defaulted to the larger picture. I decided to uninstall / reinstall the game. After performing a defrag, I attempter to reinstall the game but it comed up with an error code 2147024891 after the program starts to donload.
Any suggestions as to how I can get this loaded again?
Thanks John 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 2:30:13 AM | IP Logged

malibujohn said:
"When attempting to play TWG 2004, the screen resolution changed so that I could not see the bottom of the screen, (club selection Direction etc) I attempted to reset the screen size but "it defaulted to the larger picture. I decided to uninstall / reinstall the game. After performing a defrag, I attempter to reinstall the game but it comed up with an error code 2147024891 after the program starts to donload.
Any suggestions as to how I can get this loaded again?
Thanks John"

I think you will have to let Gunpower { the Admin Here } know what Operating System you are having this Trouble on , ? Win & Vista , Win 8 ?
I had problems installing TW 2004 on Win 7 Pro 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 1:25:07 PM | IP Logged

Yes as argon said, post your system specifications please.
Also try to check for Microsoft updates, maybe something went wrong with the defragmentation, and maybe Microsoft update can restore some things. 

There are 1 active members online
MP,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Error Codes - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Wednesday, April 17, 2024 @ 9:49:53 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.