How do you play Careers or Seasons?
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

ksnn7667
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 5:52:46 PM | IP Logged

All, I just wanted to find out if anyone has a unique way of playing careers in TW08? I have played custom careers by using the 06 Career editor (creating custom careers in 06, 07, and 08) and also I've seen some of you use the career spreadsheets to track your results......but, is there another way to do it, having the ability to choose different courses each week and track results? Thanks 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 10:51:34 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 10:52:00 AM

Hi, that is the only way i know with Career editor 06, but someone uploaded a spreadsheet based program: Virtual Seasons / Careers
It is available for download in section: Utilities....Utilities and files for TW08...Miscellaneous
look for the download: Virtual Seasons / Careers
Or go this link: http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/details.asp?id=1000 

There are 3 active members online
Gunpower61, mr2, southside,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - How do you play Careers or Seasons? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Wednesday, April 24, 2024 @ 9:03:36 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.