Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

HertogJan
General Member
No User Image
Netherlands

Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 3:56:48 PM | IP Logged

Hi,
I'd like to create a custom golfball but have no idea how to do so, could anyone help me out.

This is what I would like to create:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hertog-Jan-logo-wallpaper-308691648

Thanks in advance

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 at 11:53:04 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Friday, November 21, 2014 at 11:57:00 AM

I can do the golfball for you when you want, reply to this post when you want me to do it.

But when you want to try it yourself you will need a program like photoshop, follow steps below:

On your desktop dubble click My Documents...and inside look for folder: Tiger Woods PGA tour 08.
( when you are using Vista or Win7: on desktop look for folder: User (or username).....inside you will find: documents )
Inside Tiger Woods PGA tour 08 dubble click folder: Golfball......and inside right click on 1046 file and copy to desktop.
When you dubble click 1046 file on desktop you will see EA sports number 3 ball logo ( you can open file with photoshop or another paint program).
Note: 1046 file is .dds file(direct draw surface)
Now when you edit this file with photoshop or other program you can replace EA sports logo with Custom logo.
when finished save file .Now go back to: My documents....Tiger Woods PGA tour 08....Golfball....and replace the original 1046 golfball with your custom 1046 golfball.

Some extra tips below:
If you want to keep a copy of the EA Ball, make a new folder in the directory above called backup and drag the .dds file into the backup folder.( name the ball eg. 1046.dds orig)

Note you will not see this ball in Game Face II, only in the game. To use this ball, select the: EA sports number 3 ball.... in the Game Face list.

Note: it is possible you have to download extra dds plugins for photoshop:
http://nvidia-photoshop-plug-ins.software.informer.com/

HertogJan
General Member
No User Image
Netherlands

Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 9:27:47 AM | IP Logged

That would be very nice of you if its not to much trouble.

My idea was to have the logo covering one side and rest being dark gray like the screenshot.

Regards,

HJ 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 12:24:07 PM | IP Logged

Ok HertogJan,no problem, i can do it tomorrow, i will send you a message when it is finished. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 7:50:22 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 7:50:00 AM

HertogJan,

I have send the finished golfball to your personal mail address. 

There are 1 active members online
mjs3873,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Creating a custom golfball - Page 1 Loaded in 0.203 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 9:22:48 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.